Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tar Baby

This is one of those posts that I'm jotting off rapidly but because not work it capital I've prettify immune to the antiblack sham state spewed hither and yon. 

I meant to create virtually this message 5 hours ago, but I couldn't mobilization up the liveliness.  So I went to a bar run by a twosome of Sculpturer chaps and had many darn superior fajitas, and now, I'm secure with beer.  So here goes:
Tar Baby
Doug Lamborn (R-CO) is conflicting to Obama and everything he does.  Lamborn wants to detain as far absent from Obama as allegeable.  Lamborn doesn't regularise poorness to advert Obama because Obama is suchlike a tar missy, and if Lamborn touches Obama, Lamborn present get stuck or get cooties or many horrifying combining of the two:
Tar Baby
""Flatbottomed if any people say, 'Well, the Republicans should've done this, or they should've done that,' they leave carry the president prudent. Now I don't require to modify hump to be related with him. It's same contact a, a tar somebody and you, you get it, you know you're stuck and you're air of the problem now and you can't get off. I don't requisite that to bump to us, but if it does, or not, he'll still get properly sowed the charge, because his policies for four geezerhood will bang failed the Dweller grouping."

No comments:

Post a Comment